Job Title: Marketing Sales Representative
Do you want to help local businesses grow? Do you enjoy problem solving, brainstorming, creative thinking, and making ideas happen? Do you want to be rewarded for the hard work you put into the job? Have you considered a job in marketing or sales? If you answered yes to most of these questions, we would love to chat with you!
As a marketing sales representative, you will prospect and present print and digital marketing campaigns to local & regional businesses using our proven direct mail and digital advertising programs.
- Prospect new business while managing existing clients
- Set up appointments to present print and digital marketing campaigns
- Research industries of prospective clients
- Present marketing plans to prospective and current clients
- Come up with creative ideas to use in advertisements
- Communicate artwork and content ideas to our in-house graphic artist
- Attend networking events once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted
- Cold call in person and on the phone
- Responsible for collections of client list
- Track and report back to clients on results.
- A self-starter that is extremely organized and a team player
- Experience in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to learn new programs such as a CRM system and other cloud based systems
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- We are an established 41 year old company that values our employees and welcomes their input
- Expanding product line
- Retirement Plan offered
- Paid training
- Base salary plus commission after training period
About SMARTmarketing, co.
SMARTmarketing, co. is a direct mail marketing solutions company based in Austintown, OH. Our Town Shopper cooperative advertising program has been around since 1979. Since then we have expanded to local and national mailing programs. We work as consultants to put together cohesive marketing plans for our clients.