Town Shopper Cooperative Booklet
About Town Shopper
• We publish a 3”x8” booklet to 9 areas, 8 times per year.
• Because the booklet is shared with other businesses, the postage, printing, labeling, and mailing costs are all shared, resulting in substantial savings over individual direct mail campaigns.
• With our booklet format, consumers keep the entire package, ensuring your ad will be seen repeatedly, maximizing your impressions for your investment.
• Geographically target your advertising.
• Reach anywhere from 10,000 to 135,000 homes in increments of 10,000, 15,000, and 20,000 homes.
• We reach your customers in Mahoning and Trumbull Counties, as well as Hermitage, PA.
• Discounts are available for mailing multiple areas.
• Ads start at the 3”x8” size. You can also upgrade to front and back, a full page spread, or add a feature spot on the front or back inside covers.
• Many advertisers include a coupon, allowing for easy tracking of results.
• Call tracking is also available.
• Graphic design by our in-house design team is included.
• Published by SMARTmarketing, a locally owned company in Austintown, Ohio
Town Shopper Quick Facts
- 3.625" by 8.75" Coupon Booklet
- Direct Mailed 8 Times A Year
- Reach Anywhere From 10,000 to 135,000 Household
- Starting At Only 4 Cents Per Home
- Trackable results
Cooperative advertising means you share the costs of a marketing campaign with other companies. Our co-op booklet is a collection of pre-printed inserts bound in a booklet and mailed to a specific, demographically-targeted group. Because the booklet is shared with other businesses, the postage, printing, labels & labeling, mailing and lettershop costs are all shared, resulting in substantial savings over individual direct mail campaigns.
For example, you can mail our cooperative direct mail booklet with your custom created coupon 8 times a year for less than the cost of mailing a solo piece once.
Coupons Influence Where Consumers Shop
As trends reveal, coupons are still the driving force in commerce that connects people (and their wallets) to brands.
- 89% of people say price is a top factor that influences their purchasing decisions.* (Coupons can help attract shoppers looking for a bargain.)
- In fact, buyers say coupons directly impact their store choices. And they might even drive outside their community or township to use a really valuable coupon.
- Plus, 57% of shoppers make purchases at businesses they haven’t been to before because they were able to use a coupon.**
What that means to you
An impactful coupon strategy can simply be the difference between people buying from your business or going to your competitor. Despite their age, education level, or economic status, consumers love getting a great deal on what they are buying. Coupons help attract new customers and retain your existing ones, making them a key piece of any successful marketing strategy. If you’d like to start incorporating coupon marketing into your direct mail strategy, contact SMARTmarketing today to schedule a consultation with one of our account specialists.